Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Roy sneered. "Something far too complex than you could understand!" He laughed, rather creepily. "I'll come back later, to collect what I came here to. And remember, you''re lucky. I could've killed him." And with that, he disappeared, proving the theory that he was more than human.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Axelle looked at her demolished cave. Well, all burned. She decided she would take Edward to the nearest village, something that wouldn'T be easy. She took the rest of what used to be a bag, but her harp, some blanket that didn'T totally burnt, and her book. She planned on maybe waking him up. Well, try and say to him where they would go " Edward... Wake up!"
Back to top Go down

Exploring [ Open ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3