Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:19 pm

I shivered, pulling loose red cloak closer a wind blew through the snowy path. "I always hated mountains," I mumbled, walking forward reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I walk on the mountain, not caring about the wind. I was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

I squinted seeing a figure. I probably would've ignored them if a tons of snow hadn't slid off a tree, covering me in a large mound. I tried struggling out, but to no success. I waved my arm, which was sticking out of the mound, hoping they'd see me and help.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

I saw a movement under snow «what is that?» I asked myself, and ran toward it. I saw two arms moving in the air, and decided to use my special alchemy to help this person. I start moving the snow, bit by bit, scared for the person who maybe died. My face was calm, no emotion showing. That was me. Habit of being alone all the time, helping other but only receiving bad luck in return. I hoped this time would be different, I don't know why, I had a feeling this person was... special. Soon, there was less snow but still a lot. I could see a blond head. " Are you alright?" I asked, still removing the snow
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 pm

"PFFT," I mumbled, finally pushing my head out of the mound. I looked over at the tree. "DAMN YOU, EVERGREEN! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE ALMIGHTY EDWARD ELRIC, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!" I yelled at it, then turned back towards her. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 pm

I look at him, only my eyes showing emotion. I was finding it funny to see someone yelling at a tree. " I'm glad you're ok. So, you're edward elric? Nice to meet you. I am Axelle Shiny." I said, bowing my head simply. It was a reflex I had because my family was composed of noble. I always had to bow my head when I was meeting someone. " Why are you here?" I asked, before he ask me anything about me. I hated talking about my past, or anything that meant talking about me. I was like that, what do you want.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

I shrugged. "Well, since the rest of the country is on a heat stroke that could melt my automail, I figured I'd come here. Axelle Shiny? I've heard that name before somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 pm

" I don't think so. People usualy call me Elemental. Otherwise, my name is unknown, and only people I already met in a village call me like that." I replied " You go an automail? Interesting." I simply added, and stayed silent after that. I was sure he never heard of me, and more sure I had to go soon. But I would only go when I was sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 pm

I bit at the inside of my mouth, cupping my chin in my hands. "Are you sure, I swear that I've heard it before... Oh well," I said, shrugging. "Yeah, I have an automail arm and an automail leg. I lost them in a Huma- I mean an accident... That's why they call me Fullmetal."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm

" You can say it, you know?" I simply said, knowing he was going to say <Human Trasnmutation». I've heard of it someday. In my village. " So, you came here because it was hot? You never went into the desert?" I asked, just being curious. I start playing with my hair, but I was looking at him. He was short.. Shorter than me anyway. A smile flotted on my lips, and disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

I shrugged "No..." I yawned loudly, stretching as well. "I've been walking all day..." I said under my breath. "Plus I've been looking for something," I said.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

" What is it? Or is it private?" I asked, still curious.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm

I reached into the pocket of my cloak, pulling out a piece of paper. "I'm looking for a philosopher's stone." I held the folded-up paper outward. Inside was a picture, and a description. Of course, every alchemist knows what a philosopher's stone is, but y'know. Listening close, if you get past the sounds of wind and owls, you could ear artillery shells and bullets flying. That must be the fortress! I started. Maybe I'll find something worth while. Maybe even a lead on how to get our bodies back! I kept listening, getting a bit annoyed as the wind continously blew my hair back into my face. I had it in a simple ponytail, not having the time for a braid this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

" Of course." I said " Since you did you know what. I know your story, same I come from the desert. It's a special one." I said, looking at the paper " We should go to the cave" I said, looking around, making sure there was no one else than us " The wind don't come in and no one know where it is. I can show it to you, i you want. Like ths, if you got a problem and you need to hide, you can go there. You want to?" I asked, looking at his golden eyes. My hair were flygin everywhere, out of control. It was always like this. I couldn't control wind since it wasn't really material.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I nodded. "Sounds good," I said, and smiled.

[ Eh, I'm not really inspired. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

" Okay. Follow me, it's not so far away from here" I said, starting walking toward a way.

(you're not alone xD)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I nodded, following. With luck, I only tripped and landed face-first into the snow twice.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm

I was walking, looking forward and on all of my side, making sure there was no one else than me and edward
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

The wind was still blowing, like usual, and making my hair flying every which way. I moved my automail shoulder around a bit, knowing that if I stayed in this type of weather, I could easily get frostbite where metal met skin. I sighed, hearing my automail leg clack together with every step. It must've been gathering ice on itself, creating friction when I moved.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

" Come on, we're almost there." I said, turning on a little way clmibing on the side of the mountain. There was a tree in front of the entrance, so no one could see the cave. " It's here" I showed him, moving the small tree away from the place. I entered, removing my cloak, putting it on a small table. I took a bit of wood, make it turned on fire, and light the candel all around the cave. Then, I turned to the biggest spot for fire, and made fire on it, with the help of a random branch.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

I looked around, warming up a bit. "Man, this place is better than the hotel I stayed at before I came here," I said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

" Maybe" I said, taking a chair, sitting next to the fire to wrm up myself. It was a bit cold and the cave needed to warm up " Take a sit anywhere you want." I got up, and went to another alveolus, took out some dry cloaths and said to edward " Don't look here, please" as I start changng myself. I was changing my pants and shirt to a white dress with blue ribon.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

I nodded, and looked away, feeling my face grow hot. "So...er...um..." I started, taking a seat next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 am

As I finish, I came back to my sit " Yes?" I asked edward, since he looked like he has a question
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am

"I was just wondering," I said, biting my lip. "Did you do all this?" I asked, referring to the candles, chairs, etc. It was all so...dramatic, was the word. It was also slightly odd, and felt out of place. I sighed, waiting for her answer, and began fishing through memories.
There was my first time drinking milk. No. There was the time I lost my leg, and Al lost his body. Oh, hell no. There was the time that me, Al, and Winry went to the river and watched fireworks when we were younger, before any of the bad things happened. I smiled a bit, thinking about it. We were all just young and innocent. We moved on to something else every week, and thought that all of the wonders of the world came from our mommies and daddies. Well, it was more of just mommy with me and Al. Those were good times. Rare times.

[ I just realized that we've never roleplayed Ed and Al. We have to do that sometime later. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring [ Open ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next