Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mell

Mell

Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

ooc: you'Re right o_o we gotta rp them someday!

" Some of them" I answered " I bought the rest" I got up, searching for the tea. " Do you want some tea?" I asked, still searching it. When I found it, I look at the paper.. It was the desert tea. I sigh, and got back with it. I went outside to get some water, and came back in, still thinking about the blond sand, the tent, the travelling, and everything I used to do in the desert. It seems so long ago... years ago.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

"Sure," I answered, nodding my head. I sighed, realizing how dry my throat was. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the familiar silver pocket-watch. I stared down at it, shaking my head a bit. I tended to do this a lot lately for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 pm

I start preparing the tea " So, where do you come from?" I asked, curious. I sure did heard of him, but I never knew where he was from, his age, etc,etc.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 pm

"Risembool," I said, turning the watch in my hand. "In the East..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 am

" I know where resembool is" Iremoved the tea from the fire, and went getting two glasses. I put tea in each of them, and gave one to Edward " Here"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 am

I nodded, taking the cup full of tea. Steam poured from the glass, allowing a minty fragrance to spread into the room. "Thanks," I said, and took a sip, grinning a bit. "It's great," I added.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

" You're welcome" I said, drinking some.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 pm

I took another sip, thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:14 pm

I look at the entrance of the cave. I do that often, when I'm drinking tea, and start thinking about a lot of things. My past, my present, my futur, etc. It's so simple to get lost in our own though when you leaved a life like mine. You just start thinking about a recent event that makes you think of another one, and it goes like that for a long time. Like I said, so imple to get lost in our own though. I drink more tea.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 pm

[ Random POV change ]

He stared down at the tea, and sighed. One hand flesh, a natural hand. Another was cold, hard steel. A few drops of water remained on his skin, while the snowflakes that had landed on his automail remained frozen. It was rather depressing, staring down at the cup of warm brown liquid. Edward wrapped his regular hand around it, and pulled the metal one away, staring at it. It was mostly unintentional, but the alchemist felt his face grow hot, as he realized that he might look odd staring at it. He shot it back to the cup, now looking at the ground.

Golden eyes searching the room, he wondered if alchemy had made this, or if the cave was already there. Ed's hair blew a bit as a gust of icy air blew in, making him shudder a bit. How do people live in this... He wondered, then remembered the rumors of huge bears that lived in the mountains. In fact, how does anything live in this. Despite the rather warm, home-y feel of it all, it probably would've been below twenty degrees in the cave-made-home if it wasn't for the candles, and the fire that still blazed beside them.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm

(What a long post.. O_O I'll try too! =D)

Axelle got up, and walked toward the cave entrance. The fresh air made her white-silver hair fly everywhere. Since she started leaving here, she always liked those. She looked outside, her back on the rock wall. Axelle drank a bit more tea, and closed her blue eyes. Her gazed look at everything around the small cave. She finished her tea, but stayed there. Small bird flyed around the rare trees. She looked at them, and started whistling. It was a random song she learned in her village. It's named «Canso from Santo». Her adoptive mom used to sing it to her every evening, and was whistling it every time she was doing food, washing clothes or «dishes», etc. It was a well known song there, well used to be well known. Axelle decided to go search her harp adn play it. She went back in the cave, searching the harp. When she found it, she brought her chair nearer to the fire, and start playing the song.

(hey, if you wanna know what it is, check here « Canso de Santo. It only last 30 secondes.. : http://www.chevaliersdemeraude.com/index.php?page=47 )
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Edward jumped a bit, spilling some of the tea. He was in such a daydream that the sound of music jolted him. After a second, he settled back, listening. It was a nice song, but he was never much for music, so he honestly had no idea what it was. It lolled him a bit, and he felt relaxed. He remembered when his mother would hum to him and Al when they were children, putting them into a deep slumber. The thought made him smile, remembering all of the old times. He looked over, and a bit from the song, the alchemist guessed, he asked a question. "What's this called?" He asked, his eyes curious. It sounded so familiar, but he just couldn't name it.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm

" Canso from Santo." She answered, still playing, her gazed lost in in the flame. She was palying it by heart, since she heard it so often. " It's almost a forgotten song. My adoptive mom used to whistle it all day long, and hum it to us at night. Once, I decided I would learn to ply the harp and learn it. It wasn't easy, but I succeeded." I explained, still playing. " It's more known in the desert since the person who wrote it was from this part of the world.. well, near it anyway. He was more at the netrance of the desert, but still" I explained more, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:16 pm

He nodded, thinking to himself. It was especially familiar, now. Though, he still couldn't remember where he had heard it. He shook the thought away, just forgetting it. "Say, did you-" The blonde-haired alchemist jumped back as an explosion erupted at the mouth of the cave, the entrance. A few military officers ran into the cave, lugging guns. Edward jumped up, clapping his hands and transmuting his automail so that a long blade sprouted from it. "What the hell..." He cursed a bit, and widened his eyes as a familiar figure stepped in.

Roy Mustang grinned as he stepped through the smoke, pulling on a white glove. "Hello, Fullmetal. And... Axel, Axil, Azel... oh, whatever your name was." Ed scowled. "Colonel!" He shouted. "Like...what the hell?!?" Roy shrugged. "Military orders, so of course, I'm sorry for this." The colonel, snapped, and the cave was filled with fire.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:07 pm

" You know this guy? Oh anyway!" I said, starting to play with the fire, so it wouldn't touch any of my things. My harp fell on the ground, unfortunately. It wasn't broken, though " Who are you and what do you want?" I said, not caring he scrapped my name. I whispered to myself " Stupid military. I lost my family 'cause fo them"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

"Roy Mustang, Colonel and State Alchemist," He said, introducing himself. "As for my reason, I've been sent here to arrest you." He grinned even wider, and snapped again, causing another explosion. "What!" Edward yelled, but his voice was overtaken by the roar of the flames. The red and orange fires finally dulled, and the alchemist looked around in shock. Everything was burned to a crisp. From candles, to tables, to the cup that had been lying on the ground. However, Edward and Axelle were still untouched. "How...why..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Axelle fall to her knees, sobbing, as she saw all her work burnt. " Wh-why.... What did I do?" She asked. However, her harp was barely burnt. When she saw it, she took it, and start crying with her harp in her arms. She felt so useless. Axelle put the harp under her arm, Trace an alchemy circle in the ash, and put her hands on it. The exit was blocked, no one could get out of the place. " Any idea, Elric?" She whispered to him, so only him could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm

He shook his head. "This isn't like the colonel. He may be an ass, but still..." He thought for a bit. Come on, Edward, think! Think...think...think...! Lightbulb. The alchemist looked over, and whispered, "Distract him, I've got an idea!" Due to the lack of having a big hole in the cave, as Axelle so nicely closed up, he slid out of the long red cloak. Time to get serious. He ran through the plan he had in mind quickly, siphoning through the ideas. Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

" So.. Maybe you know my father, colonel. A stupid man who negate the fact I was his daughter" She asked, trying to distract him as start his plan. " He abandoned his own daughter and his own wife. Is this telling you anything, in any case?" She asked again. She was curious toknow what happened to her father after he left her and her real mom.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like a very dedicated man," Roy started, ignoring the question. He pushed his index finger and his thumb together, ready to make more flames.

[ Short post TT.TT ]
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm

xD

" Did you saw him. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes. Answer me " She ordered to Roy. Axelle needed an answer, wanting to know if her father was still alive, if he was still there so she could beat him
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Edward concentrated. Take the chance he told himself. "I'm not sure. That's classified information." The younger, blond-haired alchemist jumped at Roy, blade extended from automail. Not to kill, but to incapacitate. In a few seconds, however, Roy had his gun, which was no longer placed on his side, but instead pointed at Edward. A shot later, the young alchemist, Edward Elric, was on the ground, writhing in pain from the bloody hole in his side. The colonel just grinned as the smell of gunpowder filled the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Axelle, standing right there, couldn't move anymore. Even if Edward just got shot. Even if there was a gun in the place. For the first time since a long, long time, she felt fear, sadness. Finaly, the first wave of surprise passed, She was now angry against everyone else. She charged Roy, getting out of a bag on the ground a katana. She put it up, and attacked Roy as fast as she could
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Roy jumped back, trying to avoid the furious swipes of the katana with no success. His face was full of scratches, and blood was pouring from his face. "No!" Edward managed. "Axelle, it's not him...he's...taken," he coughed up blood, "over...he wants you to get mad..." And with that, he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:13 pm

she took a fast look at Edward, and put down her katana as she look back at roy. " Edward, how do I help him? Edward? Edward!" She start panicking. Still looking at Roy, she went to Edward, and look at where he has been shot. " If only I knew how to heal you..." Some tears rolled down her face. She whspered to him " Don't die. I'll help you once I'm done." She got back up. Her white dress was full of blood. " W-what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [ Open ]   Exploring [ Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring [ Open ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next