Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ The Beginning / Open ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

[ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm

"No, really," I said to her, and kept the cup held out. I wasn't all that thirsty, and I could always make more.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm

I shrugged and sipped more than half the bottle. "How's life?" I said to Destin.

Last edited by MaddieStalksSelf on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinai

Kinai

PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

I look up at the train as i hear the squealing of its brakes. "Wonder who all is on this load" he says with a distrubed smile and he slowly approaches train

(occ:iu wasnt on train)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

"Normal," I said, shrugging. "If the life of state alchemist can get normal..."
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Kinai

Kinai

PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm

I swiftly pull out a little throwing knife and sling it through the window next to destin "Come on out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Beginning / Open ]   [ The Beginning / Open ] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Beginning / Open ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2