Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Back In Resembool~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm

I laughed. "Alright, let's hurry up, I think it's about to leave," I said, listening to the different sounds of Resembool. I though about Yui, chuckling to myself. He would probably wonder where we went, unless he already knew. Yawning, I blushed a bit, breaking the silence with a long, lust-for-sleep filled yawn. I looked away, biting my tongue and shoving my hands in my pockets, yawning, but managing to keep my mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

I jumped in the train. Yay, central ... So not filling like going there! It's so... so... so to plenty of people! anyway, I was with Destin, so everything is alright. I guess. I hope no other Homuculus will come again! just, I am to sleepy to go around fighting. Except if it's fighting someone stupid... like... I don't know... anyway. Let's hope we arrive in time!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Sitting in the seat next to her, I listened to the steady 'click-clack' sound of the train rolling against the tracks. It was nice, almost hypnotizing. A bit passed, and soon my eyes were half closed, and I laid my head on her shoulder, not awake enough to keep sitting up. I kept listening in my half-conscious state to the steady breathing of Mell, the clicking of the train, and the conversations of people around us.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

I look at him, well, his head, and smiled. so cute!! I look outside the window, to finally end falling asleep. I start dreaming about the past events, and about my past. I smiled in my dream about those sad though. I never want that to come back again. Never. I know more sad events will happen and all, but I was almost looking forward to them, so they would pass fast. My head roll on Destin's head.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I kept sleeping, finally forcing myself to open my eyes. Feeling Mell's head over mine, I smiled, closing my eyes once again. A few more minutes passed, and the train's whistle sliced through the air, jolting me awake once more. I lifted my head away gently, smiling once again at Mell, who had seemed unphased by it. I pushed her head up, so her neck wouldn't hurt, and shook her slightly. "Mell, Mell, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:57 pm

"hum?" I said, openning my eyes " Are you in central?" I asked still sleepy. the dream transformed in my moment I passed with Destin. A so happy dream... Anyway, I got my bag and was ready to leave to get to Roy " Are you ready?" I asked him, almost out of the cabin. I am really to enthusiastic. I gotta change my habit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I nodded, out of the cabin now. "Let's go," I said, and began walking down the aisle to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I smile and followed him. " Are we going directly there, os it will be done?" I asked, simply wanting to finish this fast.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 pm

"Sure," I said. "We can go directly there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Back In Resembool~
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11