Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Back In Resembool~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mell

Mell

Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

I woke up, after I remembered our "fight" against Envy, and realized it was really daytime. People were coming, and I think we were in the way " How about we move place?" I asked him, with a smile. People looked at us, some were greeting us. I greeted them back. " Like, it would be a good idea, I guess" I said, laughing and getting up. I gave him my hand, to help him getting up. I look around, making sure there was no ennemies, no anything. Just, I was still a bit tired and hungry, so I wouldn't be useful right now.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 am

I laughed, tanding up also. "Yeah, let's do that," I said, watching people pass, very few who I knew. (rhyme >3<) I yawned loudly, stumbling a bit from tiredness. Normally, I'd wake up on a bed, and have breakfast, maybe drink something. Now, I was useless. Putting my hand up to protect my eyes from the sunlight, I looked at all the different types of things, such as houses, buildings, and the occasional farm or two. Everything here, whether it was or not, seemed peaceful. I had never stayed here two long, just a day or two, and now, seeing these people and houses, made me feel happy. It was such a great, peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 am

" Come, I know a great place to eat breakfast!" I said, smiling and laughing. It was a place I usually go when I come to Ressembool. " The people know me there, and they are nice." I said, walking toward the place. I look around, greeting occasionally people who greeted me. I was well known in Ressembool. But people were being careful, because of the rumor about the town I've demolished. " He he.. They are still being careful" I simply said, walking. I look around, to find the way to the place.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 am

I laughed, following her. "You're pretty well known here, huh?" I asked, smiling. People kept greeting her as they walked by, so she must've been. Giving the occasional small wave as people walked by, I continued following. I wondered where we re going, but kept it inside, waiting to get there. I was hungry, and honestly happy we were going to eat. I had been waiting for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

" Yep, since I am borned here.. And because of my reputation too.." I said with a smile. We finally arrived at a little restaurant. " Here, this is the fabuleous place. It's near noon though, maybe you want to eat something else?" I said, showing the place. It was a little house. They had a good variety of food. It was good and tasty. I used to come with my parents and my brother when I was young. I knew the people of the place, and I kept coming when I come to Ressembool. I am just hopping no one will attack us.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

I shook my head. "This place looks good," I said. Delicious smells were wafting from the small place, and it practically made my mouth water. "It smells delicious," I said simply, voicing my thoughts. Something flipped in my head, right then. It was as if something evil was near. Like, close, close. I glanced over my shoulder. Nothing. I looked around. Nothing. "Hm..." I muttered, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

"Somtethingd wrong?" I said, looking everywhere.I was a bit scared, and ready to attack I sense something, seeing nothing " Come, we will be safer in there" I said, entering the place. " Hello!" I greeted the owner.I start talking with him. We were talking about where I was, why I have the reputation of demolishing cities, ect ect. I explained to him what I could. " Oh, This is Destin" I presented destin ti him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am

I nodded at him. "Nice to meet you," I said politely. The smells were even better in the place. It was so great. I didn't know how she could think straight with all the appetizing smells floating around. I didn't know what to do, so I just introduced myself, practically in love with the smells. It had been forever since I had had an actual meal, and this was exactly what I needed. Being a state alchemist, you never really got good meals, and had to rely on eating whatever you could find. The military didn't serve food that smelled half as delicious as these.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am

"So I will take the usual Ramen" I simply said " What about you Destin" I asked him

ooc: I used my short post because I got problem with the writting!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 pm

-- That's fine! xD --

"R-R-Ramen?" I said, though it was more of a question. Ramen was my favorite, like...favorite. It had been at least a year or two since I'd had it, and I wouldn't miss this chance. "Y-Yeah, I'll take ramen!" I said quickly, taking in another long gulp of food-scented air. As delicious smelling as it was, I couldn't wait for the real thing, not at all. I kept taking in gulps of air, wondering how great these people were to make something so amazing. It was so wonderful in the place that I probably would've slept there if possible. This wasn't the time to worked up, no, but it was so great.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

" So, too bowl of the special ramen please!" I said, going to a sit. I was so used to coming here, and I had my table. I was always going to that table. I almost had written my name, but they didn't let me. " Oh, the table change." I simply said, and repared a little thing on the top of it. " There, better." It wasn't realy the "table" 'cause the table change plenty of time, but the place who was mine.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:41 pm

I laughed as she fixed it. "You're so lucky, growing up in a place like this," I said, looking around. "I grew up in East City...it never was that good," I added. "I remember living off bread and water," I mentioned. Biting my lip, I took in the smells again, wondering when the ramen would be done. Everytime I would think of my childhood, something in my brain would click in my brain, and it would take forever for me to get rid of that thought. Shaking my head a bit, I smiled at her. "So, is that ramen good?"
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:28 pm

" Oh, they are the best. I've been coming here since I am a child" I said, as the ramen arrived " Thanks!" I greeted the owner, and then I add " Itadakimatsu!" starting to eat. " I always take the same.. well almost. I taste other things, to finally end up eating the same think ever." I said, laughing " So you said you were living in East city? How was it?" I asked him, curious. I knew he said some thing about it. But, maybe it was something else..
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 pm

After taking a big gulp of the ramen, I almost didn't speak. "It was ok, but definitely not the best...my parents never had any money though, so we lived pretty cheap." I took another mouthful of ramen, emitting a loud 'MMmmmm". I took in another mouthful, almost eating all of the ramen. Blushing, I dropped the bowl of ramen, looking away shyly. "Sorry, it's just so good..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

I almost finished mine too " It's ok! I used to do the same.." I said, smiling then laugh. " Want another?" I asked him, in casehe would like some more but won't tell me.I would be satisfied with one bowl. But, as he told me his story, maybe he would like more. " I used to take like 5 bowls when I was younger.." I smiled, remembering my brother's face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 am

I laughed, looking down at the mostly-empty bowl. "No, no, I'm fine," I said, smiling at her. "And five? Phew..." I said, jokingly. Thinking about my childhood, I wondered more and more about hers. What had happened, etc. Maybe I'd talk to her later about it... Looking around some more, I smiled slightly at the warmness, and homely feeling of the place.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am

I finished my bowl, and then got up to paid " I am going to go pay, ok? You paid for me last time, I am paying for you this time" I said with a smile. People where starting to come.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 pm

"Fine, fine," I said, smiling at her, and chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:58 pm

I got up and paid for us two. Then I went back to him and asked " What do you want to do?" I was wondering wat we could do now. Really, I didn't new, this place was so calm.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I shrugged, standing. "Whatever you want to do, I don't really care..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm

" Maybe should you go back to Central or do you have something to do somewhere else?" I asked him, going out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 pm

I shrugged. "Nothing really. I've kind of got like...stand by on the military..."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:15 pm

ooc: Oh my gods, like it's going, we will post everyday, and we will always do our short post xD

bic: I sigh " Well.. Central?" I said. I was really thinking we sould do a repport.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm

-- We are. xD

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah," I said briefly, remembering how we needed to report the attack by Envy. That attack still lingered there, making me bite my lip. I didn't really want to leave this beautiful, peaceful spot. I knew, however, that I had something more beautiful to protect. I wouldn't let her go to Central alone, anyway. I knew, still though, that once we got there Roy would nag us about fighting a Homunculus alone, then call us lazy and etc etc. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

"So let's take the train!" I said, maybe a little to much enthusiastic. It's because this time, I didn't demolished something, so Roy wouldn't go around and yell at me. YaY!! (happy face) Anyway, we had to get ticket and go to central. Oh gods, now I think about it, Roy will yell at us.(Sad face) Fighting homonculus, alone. Actually, we had no choice.(thinking face) Awww! I forgot we had yui down stairs!(desesperate face) I will lie to him and say he was gone. ( machiavelious face)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Back In Resembool~
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next