Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As A Trend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 pm

"I'm sure Al will be completly fine." Winry reassured him. Although Winry could say a lot about how annoying Ed could be but she coulden't say he diden't care for his brother. "And of you drank milk you would get taller." She said in a sing-song voice, teasing. She glanced up at the clock. “The train should be coming soon, too. It diden‘t seem to be two hours…”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm

"And if you drank milk you would get taller," He said in a mocking, childish voice, but also shooting a glance at the clock. "Hm...weird," He said. "It only felt like a couple minutes... It certainly was odd, but he guessed it was possible. It wouldn't be the first time that something like that would have happened. He bit his lip, listening intently. He definitely heard something. As it got closer, and and closer he realized it was the train.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Winry laughed at him being childish and looked at the clock again, also listening for the train. It finally pulled in and Winry jumped up, pulling Ed with her. "Come on." She said, pulling him onto the train. She sat down in the first free set of seats and propped herself up by the elbow, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Ed grumbled something to himself, sitting down next to her, and yawning. "I wish I would've got more sleep yesterday..." He said, his eyelids sagging. "I'm tired," He added, stating the obvious. Yawning once more he looked out the window, past Winry. "It'll take a while to get to Lior..." He stated. Looking at the sky out of the window, he estimated that they would be there for the fireworks, and maybe a bit before them.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 pm

"I guess we both need to get some more sleep." Winry said, being reminded of how tired she herself was. "You could take a nap if you wanted." She shrugged. "And are we going to be on time there for the fireworks? I really hope we are." She said, looking out the window and then back at him. “I haven’t seen fireworks in forever… it’s been years, at least.”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:20 pm

He laughed sleepily. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we will," He said, and laid his head back on the padded seat. "Same for me. It's been forever..." He stared at the roof, listening silently to the sound of the train moving over the track, and his own breathing. The sound of conversations continued to go on in the train. Before he knew it, the only sound left in their small part was the sound of him snoring.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Winry laughed to herself and then also fell asleep, her head lolling to rest on his chest in her sleep. She slept soundly until the sharp sound of the train whistle jerked her from her dreams. Finding her head on Ed's chest, she looked at him and hoped he hadn’t woken before her. Seeing he had not she started to shake him awake. "Ed, wake up, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 pm

"Hm..?" He started, opening his eyes. "Oh..." He said, rubbing his eyes. He looked around, and watched as other people stood and exited the train. He stood up, and looked over at Winry. "Come on..." He muttered, stretching as much as he could in the cramped seating area. "It looks like the fireworks festival will start any minute..." Ed stepped out into the aisle, after the others had passed and stepped off of the train. "We should hurry..."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Winry rolled her eyes a bit and stood up. "You always think we should hurry." She said, also streaching and then heading for the door off the train. A sudden pop and bright lights colored the sky. "It's starting!" Winry cried excitedly. She grabbed Ed's hand and dragged him out so they could see what was going on. She looked up at the sky, the light from the fireworks reflecting off her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As A Trend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Roleplay :: EAST :: Risembool :: Rockbell's Automail-
Jump to: