Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As A Trend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Ed sighed, sitting up on the bed. He strapped on both boots, and stood. "It's almost time to leave..." He muttered to himself. He looked through room, trying to decide what to take. He decided to take nothing, just the same old silver pocket-watch. Shoving it into his pocket, he looked around for his average red hood, not finding it. "Winry!" He yelled. "Where the hell is my hood!" He kept digging into the clothes and bags, not finding it. "Winry!" He yelled again. He picked up the regular braid, and put his hair into a ponytail, in too much of a hurry to braid it. "WINRY!" He yelled one last time. "I swear, if she's not ready to go..." He muttered, gritting his teeth together. Ed sighed, plopping onto the bed. Taking out his pocket-watch again, he stared at it for a couple moments before it slipped out of his hand, clattering against the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 pm

"It's right here, gosh." Winry said, appearing at the doorway in grease streaked clothes and holding the Throwing it at him, she laughed a bit as it landed over his face. "Sorry." She said, still giggling. "And wait a second, I'm not ready yet. “ She said, always able to make Ed mad. She dissapeared into her room and quickly packed a small bag. She then went off in serch of clothes that weren’t caked with grease. Upon finding such clothes, she began to pull them on.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Edward sighed once again, grabbing the hood and throwing it on. He stood, walking into the hallway. He walked slowly down it, and came upon the room. He tapped his foot, waiting. "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up..." Not realizing the door wasn't closed all the way, he leaned against it. "Winry, hurry up, we gotta go-OOO!" He yelled, falling back with the door. Landing on the ground, he could see Winry, in the middle of changing again. That's the third time..." Ed muttered normally, slowly getting up.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

"Ed!" Winry exclaimed, in the middle of changing her shirt. She quickly pulled the door shut and contined changing. "Do you /try/ to do this?!" She asked/ yelled through the door. Winry emerged a few minutes later, fully changed and holding her bag. “Baka.” She said, sticking her tounge out at Ed. “I don’t go around walking, or falling in this case, when they’re changing.” She huffed. “Are you alright?” Winry asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:28 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine!" He said grouchily, rubbing the back of his head. "And no, I don't try to see you," Ed said, pulling his hood up. "We need to hurry, you've already slowed us down once!" He said, popping his real hand. "We need to hurry and get to Lior!" He stretched his arms, ready to go. "Is that all you're taking?" He asked absently, looking at the bag. "I'm just sure that'll be so easy to get around!" He said, in a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"We are not going to be late!" Winry exclaimed "And fine, I'll leave it here." She sighed angrily, throwing the bag down. "Someome is pissy today." She pointed out, starting for the door. "Remind me why exactly we're going to Lior again. " Winry said, stepping outside. Being yelled at for essentially no reason wasn’t putting the blonde girl in a good mood, this was bound to be an absoulutly lovely train ride.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 pm

"Get your damn bag!" He said, crossing his arms. "We're not leaving until you get it. And the reason we're going is...I dunno! It's the one place we haven't been while searching to get our bodies back, Al and me," he said, as if it should have been obvious. "Just hurry up and get your bag!" The alchemist plopped down on the ground, waiting for her to get it.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 pm

"You're so difficult!" She yelled, picking the small bag up again and putting the strap over her sholder. "Now can we go?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "And we're going to be fighting the entire train ride if you don't lighten up already. Why are you in such a bad mood today, any way?" Winry demanded, pulling him to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Ed shrugged. "I dunno...I'm just being irritable," He said, standing up, sighing. "Let's go..." He muttered, and began walking. "Sorry for being so petty, I'm just annoyed today. I shouldn't take it out on you..." He looked down as they walked. "I hope we get there on time..." He heard the train, ever so slightly. "We don't have much longer..." Ed said, looking up and seeing it in the distance. "That was moslty my fault..." He said with a blushed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 pm

"Well, if you'd stop trying to see me naked..." Winry teased, laughing gently. "And, no, you shoulden't take things out on your automail mechanic, that is a terrible idea." She continued, trying to lighten the mood as she started to walk a bit faster in an attempt to not miss the train. “We don’t want to be late” She said, tugging on his sleeve to get him to go a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:02 am

He rolled his eyes, trying to keep up with her pace. "I'm going, I'm going!" He said, almost running. "The automail thing is pretty good advice though, I don't want you to sabotage me..." He said, flashing her a sacred, but joking, look. He kept walking fast, keeping up wit her. " think were going to miss it!" He said, watching it.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 am

Winry laughed at the look on his face. "We won't miss it..." She said as they got into the train station. Just as they arrived the train departed. "Oops..." She said. "I guess I spoke too soon. Sorry." She said, looking at him. "I should have gotten ready sooner. We’ll have to wait-” She glanced at a train schedule. “Two hours for the next train.”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

Ed looked down. "Crap..." He muttered. "So, what now?" He asked. He wasn't really sure what to do, except wait, so he would leave that up to Winry to decided. There was never really much to do around here. You could take a walk, and that'd be about it. So small a town, what were they supposed to do? Just sit, and be bored? Ed thinks not. He would refuse, he had to do something! SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 am

"I guess we'll just have to wait." Winry sighed, sitting down on a bench. "This is going to be boring." She sighed again. "Hey, is anything going on in Lior while we‘ll be there?" She asked, looking at Ed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:50 am

He thought for a bit, sitting down next to her. "Yeah, actually, they have some kind of Crossing Over Festival. Than it's followed with fireworks."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 am

// I have another ideaaaaaa. Ed says he hasn't seen Pinako in a while. She died of a mix of old age and 'plot device' and Winry diden't tell Ed or Al because she diden't want them to worry or something.

"Fireworks." Winry said, smiling. "We need to go see the see the fireworks." She leaned her head onto Ed's sholder. "I'm tired, I think I might have been up too late last night." She said, laughing a bit. Winry, per usual, had been up until almost daybreak,obsessivly working on some new invention or automail design
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm

-- Sounds great. I had been wondering what happened to her. xD --

He laughed. "Sometimes I think you work way too much," He said. "You know sleep deprivation can lead to hallucination, mental healthiness, and fainting," He said, looking at her with a smile. 'You should really get to sleep sometimes. It's not that I worry about you," He joked. "But what if you were working on my automail and you just fell asleep! Than I might have to fire you...."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 pm

I /know/ the effects of sleep deprivation, Ed.” Winry said, rolling her eyes. “And you would never fire me, I would never talk to you again if you did. Besides, you'd have to go to Rush Valley every time you needed maintenance then and you can't get through that city without either being almost killed or mobbed by automail engineers." She continued, giggling. “I suppose I’ll have to go to Rush Valley now every time I have maintenance I can’t do with one hand… Now that granny‘s not around to help.”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Ed laughed. "Yeah..." He said, than something hit him. "Wait...what do you mean...not around to help?" He asked. He knew that granny and him had fought alot, though he'd never though that she would be gone. She had always been there. She was kind of like a grandmother, in a way. She had taken him and Al in when they were left alone. He couldn't imagine this happening. "Is she...?" He couldn't stand to keep talking.

Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Winry swallowed and nodded. “Yeah.” She said in a quiet voice. Ed was the first person she had told and she had to bury her face in his shoulder to stop herself from crying. “A f- few weeks ago.” Her words came out muffled. “ I didn’t want you to worry so I- i just never told you…”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm

He swallowed as well. "She's gone..." He muttered, frowning. His eyes watered a bit, but he just swallowed, the tears disappearing. "Don't worry Winry, now you've got someone else who will protect you," He said. He shook his head, trying to get the exasperated thoughts out of his head, all floating around how Pinako had died. It was a crazy thought, that people can just disappear. He knew that Winry had lost her parents and her grandmother, now. He blinked. It's messed up, isn't it? They were all such nice people...

A small boy stood inside a house, located at the top of a hill. He hugged a stuffed animal to his chest, watching as his parents talked with another's, biting his lip. The second boy came up behind him, tapping the blonde haired boy on the shoulder. He spun around, to see Al. Alphonse, yes, that's what the smaller one was named. He looked back at the people, ignoring his younger brother. The set of adults, carrying suitcases approached Edward. The taller one, also having blonde hair. The man bent down, and ruffled Edward's hair. "Make sure you go and play with Winry, you hear me boys?" The man asked with a smile. They both nodded, watching as they walked off and stepped into the black automobile.

Edward bit his lip, just as he had then. Unwanted, relentless memories drained in. They were all such nice people... he repeated in his head.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Winry nodded into his sholder, tears welling up in her own eyes. She squeezed her eyes closed in hopes to shut the tears out but to no avail, the tears came anyway. "I'm sorry." She sniffed, removing her head from his sholder and wiping at her eyes. It had been bad when Winry lost her parents, but at least she had still had her grandmother to take care of her. Winry suddenly realised that Edward and Alphonse were all she really had left. With this realization, she wrapped her arms around Ed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Ed laughed a bit as she did this. "It's no problem, Winry..." He said. He had grown to feel bad for her, as she had no one left. Her family was gone. It was bad enough, her parents dying in Ishval, and then this... He let out a long sigh, rubbing her back. "I'm...er...sorry," He said, trying to make her feel better. This was all he could think of. He still had most of his family. He had Alphonse, and Hohenhiem, that shit of a father. "If I could give something more...I would...but..."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

TheCuriousDisorder

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm

"It's ok." She sighed, pulling away again. "You don't need to give me anything. And I still have you and Al so..." She sighed again, leaning back against the back of the bench. "We're all pretty much like family." She continued, letting out a short laugh. “Even though we do fight a lot.” Winry smiled. “Where is Al any way? I haven’t seen him lately, which is odd.”
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:49 pm

"Oh, he went to visit General Olivier in Fort Briggs," He said. "He'll be back pretty soon, though. Or he should...as long as she doesn't work him to dust..." Ed said, giving a frightened shake. "That woman is nothing but pure, concentrated evil. Like milk." He said, staring off into the distance. He smiled, imaging a fight between the only women who had ever intimidated him. Izumi, the she-demon teacher, and Olivier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As A Trend Empty
PostSubject: Re: As A Trend   As A Trend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As A Trend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Roleplay :: EAST :: Risembool :: Rockbell's Automail-
Jump to: