Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexis's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis

Alexis's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alexis's Characters   Alexis's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

Name: Alexis Speake. She's goes by A.

Personality: She tends to competitive when in battles and such. She's nice but seems to be more antisocial around new people who are too loud for her. She may seem to be awkward at first because of shyness.

Appearance: She had light brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. It is slightly parted on the left. Her eyes are a hazely color that seem to shine green. She is athletic and has a tan skin tone.

Battle/Skill Information

Weapons: Fists! She doesn't exactly have a real weapon yet.

Skills: Sun.

Items: Throwing stars.

History & RP Sample

History: A was an only child. Her father left hi mother when she was only six years old. A grew up in a quiet town with her mother being one of the only ones to keep her safe. Later on when she was about eleven, she met with some alchemists who taught her alchemy. She was forced to leave her mother and come with them.

RP Sample: "Just please, stop" I said getting irritated.
"What's your problem?" the obnoxious kid said. "Miss your mommy?" Maybe he wasn't a kid. He seemed about a year younger than me.
My teeth grinded together and I reached in my pocket.
"What are you doing? Backing down? Giving up?" He said laughing like a hyena.
I secretly took out three of my throwing stars I used when being threatened. "Eat this" I said faking throwing one at him.
He flinched and backed away.
"Like me now?" I said smiling deviously.
He turned and ran away, whimpering.
I put the stars away. That kid obviously didn't know what I was capable of.

Last edited by Alexis on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alexis's Characters   Alexis's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am

It's great! I love it to all dimensions.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Alexis's Characters   Alexis's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm

General Information

Name: Misty Wester

Personality: She is usually quiet around newer people. She's nice but isn't the loudest person around. She is surprisingly quick and swift during battles.

Appearance: She has light brown hair that sometimes appears to be darker than usual. Her eyes are a misty color of blue/green. She is slender with a fair, well tanned skin tone.

Battle/Skill Information

Weapons: Knife, some throwing stars from a friend.

Skills: Lightning. Swift, fast

Items: Same as weapons.

History & RP Sample

History: She had an older brother when she was ten years old. He always looked out for her and protected her. Their parents we barely home. Once when her brother and parents were out, she went out and looked for them in the neighborhood. Lightning alchemists found her. She hasn't seen any of her family since.

RP Sample: It was so foggy put. I could barely see anyone.
Hands clamped down on my shoulder from behind. I didn't say anything, I just closed my eyes.
"Lightning?" a dark myserious voice said.
"Y-yes" I said automatically. What other choice did I have? I reached slowly into my knife holder and pulled it out, whipping around quickly.
"I'm not scared of you" he said. He had on a dark cloak with the hood over his face.
"Too bad" I said putting it away. I stomped on the ground and small sparks lit up the ground below him. Soon, they were full lightning bolts, that ignited and sparked. He was gone. Not dead, but somewhere else.
I continued walking, hoping no one saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis's Characters   Alexis's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis's Characters
Page 1 of 1