Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Back In Resembool~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:21 pm

I nodded, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 pm

I laugh with him
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked over at where my arm should have been. "Y'know, I've lost so many limbs I barely even feel anything..." I started. I bit my lip, thinking back to when I lost my other arm.

A small boy, with long golden hair clapped his hands together, shoving them on the ground. Lightning went everywhere, sparks flying. Tears streamed from his eyes, and he constantly cried, "Mom...dad...where'd you all go!?!" He screamed from excruciating pain, staring in awe as his arm began to disappear. "HELP ME!" He screamed, his cries ringing out.

I shook my head, trying to get the memory out. That boy had been me.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm

I look at the "no arm" place. It brought bback my memories. I start thinking about my brother, fye.

I was standing there, looking at the place where fye was suppose to be. I saw Yui, sitting in a corner, missing one leg. Suddely, I sense pain in my right arm.. or, where my right arm used to be. I Start crying. The only thing I was able to say was " FYE! STAY WITH ME!!" but, thi was so useless.. he was long gone.

Tears start to role down my face " Fye... stay near me.." I randomly said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 pm

I bit my lip once again, feeling slightly bad. I didn't want to admit it, but I felt it was my fault. She was crying, once again... "Mell..." I started. "Don't cry..." I let out a sigh, and bit my tongue, trying to take my minds to other places. I just couldn't get that horrible, horrible memory out. It just sat there, eating away at my spirit. True, I had just lost my arm, so I shouldn't really have any...
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:23 pm

I got out of my day dreaming time " Sorry... Just remembered something form my past, it's nothing" I said, smiling. Really, it was nothing, and I didn't wanted to worry, this would make me feel bad. " Don't worry, please, it will make me feel bad."I simply said, trying tp reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 pm

I laughed a bit, nervously. "No, no, it's fine..." I said. I let out a long sigh, rubbing my eye with my left arm. "If you say so...." I had, yes, told her that I wouldn't. Did it stop me? No, not really. I was still worried, and still felt it was my fault. I just didn't want her to think I did, because then I'd be going against her. Looking back at my arm, and then at her, I had made a decision. Even if it meant losing all my automail arms over and over again, I would protect her, no matter what. I had never wanted her to cry, and the only way to reassure that is to make sure she doesn't have a reason. If it meant losing my soul, losing myself, I would make sure she never got hurt again. Honestly, at the moment, I would get my arm, and focus on the only thing that mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm

I sigh. Simply, I kept walking, worried and scared for his life, same he told me he was alright. " Hum.. when do you plan on getting the operation?" I asked, a little confused.. I didn't knew what to say else.. " Like, I mean.. you lost a lot of blood! are't you dizzie?" I ask him, trying to clarify everything. I was scared for him, and wondering what would happen. I kept walking, going down the stairs. Yui was sleeping, so he noticed nothing.I opened the door and went outside. I waited there for Destin, ready to jump toward him if fall. It was now dawn. The sun was starting to rise. " It will soon be day time.. We should do something fast." I simply said, looking around, making sure there wasn't anyone.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I nodded. "I'll get the operation whenever," I said, ready. "But yes," I mumbled, stumbling a bit. "I am a bit dizzy..." I tried to stable myself, only resulting in falling over. "Oops..." I said, blushing lightly, and standing up, still a bit wobbly. I bit my lip, and looked down, embarrassed. "S-Sorry..." I said, and coughed up some blood. "Sorry about that too," I said, still lightly blushing. Looking around, I decided to speak up. "H...How are you going to attach it, or whatever..." I said, curious. Of course, I didn't want to just jump into something, without knowing. I had done that before, and now I had automail to show it. Though I trusted her, I was kind of doubtful. If it would be short, and painful, I could handle it. I mean, I had lost all of my limbs. Popping my neck, I waited for my answer, ears open. I took in all of the smells, and listened closely, observing my surroundings. It was natural, not that I didn't like this place, but it was still slightly new.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 pm

I went to support him when he almost fell. And after, I looked at him confused " You mean how I will attach the automail?" I asked him. I didn't knew how, I wasn't a mechanician. I was an alchemist, a simple alchemist, that's all. " Shouldn't you go see the Rockbell?" I asked him. I knew he was going there to get his automail repared. I was ready to do anything, I would give up my arm to give him back his arm. Yui was near, he could do an ice automail for me, but I think it would only worry him more. I risked myself to tell him my idea " You know.. I could give up my arm to give your back..." I start. " But I could get an ice automail right away! it wouldn't take long!" I keep going, blushing. " Since Yui is near, it wouldn't take long, and you would get your arm back! But.. I won't do it unless you don't want me to do it. And it would be less painful for both of us. So... how about it?" I finished, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 am

I shrugged. "It is possible..." I said, almost a whisper. I wasn't sure what I wanted. I didn't want her to do it, but then again I did. I was so confusing and difficult... I mean, what was I supposed to do. So, I did the only thing natural. I shook my head. "No," I said, simply. I had to admit, I had grown to have quite strong feelings for her, the Fullice Alchemist. Truthfully, I would go to the ends of the earth for her. Never the less, even if she didn't have the same feelings for me, I would still do it. It was an odd feeling, yes. It was as if the Truth was crawling from my stomach, trying to eat me whole. It was a horrible, gut-wrenching feeling. Some might call it "butterflies." Mine felt more like there was a fire inside my stomach, eating away at my every inside. Gulping, I glanced away, cursing whatever was doing this. Obviously, it wasn't someone else. It wasn't nature. It was me, and that thing called "emotions."
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 am

I went to hug him. he looked in pain. " It would be easier for both.. unless you want an ice automail or you want to wait to get an automail." I simply said. I went back, bright red. I love him and I knew it. I would do anything so he wouldn't be in pain anymore. " Please, please let me help you Destin" I said, a bit of sadness in my voice. I was a bit lost. I was always alone so far until I met destin. He is my friend, and maybe more for me. I didn't knew what were his feelling for me. So, I hope he had a great life. I would help him in watever he needed help. I was ready to die for him, same I knew it would cause him pain. At least, I would knew he was safe. That I wouldn't have died for nothing. " What would you do if I die?" I asked him, randomly. I looked away at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:03 am

I was a bit shocked by her question. I have no idea what I would do if she died. I mean...I might not even have a reason to live anymore. She was pretty much everything in my life. I had no family, no nothing. I was alone, and now I wasn't, so I hoped. It was now me, and Mell. Still not knowing how she felt, I blurted out, "I'd have no more reasons to stay alive!" I blushed immediately, looking away. That was shocking. I just...blurted it. However odd it was, I still didn't look at her. "Er..." I mumbled, looking down in embarrassment. I had probably done this all my life, not knowing it, y'know? I was just always that way. That was me, and I would probably always be that way. I was never one to change quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I blush a little after what he said " Thanks.." was the only thing I was able to say. Nothing would come out of my mouth. CRAP! This is embarrassing, same I love him and I am happy to here those words." I mean... I am happy to here those words.. no one, except my brother but that's normal, ever told me this.." I said, even more blushing. I didn't knew what else to say.. Oh my gods! I am shy now!!! and, I decided to throw myself " Destin.... I... I love you" I said, turning my head away to hide my bright red face. I didn't kew what he would think of me, but.. I felt stupid now. « Idiot Idiot Idiot!» I told myself, plenty of time. " Sorry... I told you that without knowing your feeling..." I start, but stopped and start to walk away. Tears came to my eyes, but I stopped them from falling.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:00 pm

I blushed. It wasn't normal blushing, now. It felt like my whole body was on fire, like I would burn to death by my own emotions. Seeing her begin to step away, I blinked, trying to process all this new information. She....loves me? We share feelings.... "Wait!" I said quickly, grabbing her wrists, and pulling her into the best hug I could manage with one arm. "I...er...love you too, Mell," I said, blushing still. So many odd, new feelings also ran through me. I definitely felt weird. It was as if there was electric flowing through my veins, making me jumpy. It was odd. Even though, when I hugged her, everything stopped. Not just, time, and whatnot, but everything. It was definitely odd.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

I was surprised. So surprised that I haven't realized I was in his arms until now. After that, I hugged him back. I as so happy! He loved me too! I can't believe this!! " We...we should take care of your arm now" I said, still in his arm. I was worried, and happy at the same time. It was strange. But anyway. " What are we doing for it??" I asked, getting back. I was a bit red, still surprised. " Since, I guess, you don't want me to give up my left arm.." I simply said, trying to revive my idea. " So, any good idea?" I asked him, smiling. Maybe smiling wasn't the right thing to do now, but I was too embarassed. So, it was the only thing I could do for now. I was lucky I could still talk!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

I blushed as well, looking around. "Do....you really want to use your arm?" I asked, looking at the ice automail. I didn't want her to do it, now, but there was no stopping her if she wanted to. I was never good at expressing love, or happiness, but it could certainly be done. I kept waiting for my answer, biting my lip in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

" Yes. I really don't mind. And it won't be long for yui to make the ice automail. The first time, I was unconscious, but he told me it took like 15 minutes. It' pretty fast. And I think Winry Rockbell is gone, so it's the only solution we have left!" I replied, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"Fine, fine, you win," I said, laughing a bit. I still didn't want to go through with it, but oh well. It was all on her now. There were a few ways we could do it, and I guess I would just have to wait. I didn't like anxiety, or anticipation. It ate away at my skin, making it crawl. I wonder what ever happened to Envy... I said to myself, randomly. Truth was, he hadn't died, he just left. I really didn't want to worry her by bringing him up, so I kept the thought to myself, still thinking about it. I imagined that he had left and went back to the Homunculi. Oh well, teaches him to mess with Mell.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm

" YAY!" I said happily and concentrated myself. I went to see the Truth " Please, take my left arm so Destin Can have his right arm back" I simply said, and the Truth asked me if it was what I really wanted " Yes it is. I am sure as hell that's what I want to do." The Truth agreed, and I lost my left arm. I felt a little pain in my arm, and "woke up" I look at him, hopping it worked. I was seeing black, because of just losing my arm " Are you ok Destin? Tell me if you got your arm back!" I said, panicked.I hoped really hard it worked!!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 pm

She closed her eyes. After a few minutes, somethng flashed. I felt my side. M...My arm! Smiling I looked at her. Are you ok Destin? Tell me if you got your arm back! I smiled bigger. "What do you think?" I asked, wrapping both arms around her in a hug. I let out a sigh of relief, glad that everything had worked out so far. I wonder what she'll tell Yui...I though, looking into space. Snapping back into reality, I smiled once again, still hugging her. It was nice to have someone around to cherish, to be with, to love.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I smile and sigh in relief " It worked! I am so happy.." I simply said " Now I need to get to Yui!" I simply said, and smiled again, hugging him back with my right arm.

15 minutes after she get her Ice automail...

" Thanks Yui!" I said, going outside and moving my arm to check if everything wroked well. I was tired like hell " Are you tired?" I asked Destin, curious. I transformed some earth into wood, making sure everything was alright. " Anyway, everything is back to normal" I said, sitting in the grass. It was morning, the sun going up. I didn't slept since the night before yesterday...

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 pm

I nodded, yawning. "Yeah..." I said, sitting next to her. "I'm glad everything's back to normal," I said, smiling at her. "I've got my arm back, you've got yours..." Yawning once more, I began to think about how happy I was that everything was normal. Biting my lip like I usual did, and stretching my arms out, I listened to the whistling the wind caused as it blew by. I was so glad that she was okay, and I had owed her one. She had gotten my arm back, using her own.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

I yawn, and y eyes start to shut. I fell asleep right away.I was tired because of losing my arm, getting the automail,the fact I haven't slept, well, everything! I start dreaming about everything that happened. I felt well now it was done. I was, I think, going out with Destin, the one I love, I had another ice automail, Envy was gone, yui is back, well everything. Now let's just hope people treat me as a normal state alchemist, and stop not calling me a "dog of the military" just because I am a girl.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 am

I looked over, seeing that she had fallen asleep. Laughing, I closed my eyes, only to open them about five minutes later. The sun was glaring into my eyes, after rising in the past time. I though about maybe waking her up. She looked so peaceful though, I just couldn't do it. Looking around, everything looked normal. People had began coming from their homes, and trains had started to leave. Swatting around my face to keep the bugs away, I took in a deep breath, taking in all of the fresh, dew-coated air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back In Resembool~   Finally Back In Resembool~ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Back In Resembool~
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next