Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

クリムゾンは、トレース!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

クリムゾンは、トレース! Empty
PostSubject: クリムゾンは、トレース!   クリムゾンは、トレース! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, I've begun to work on a story type thing. Actually, I've just got an idea in my head. Here it is, in a nutshell -

Sixteen year old Miyuki Kazuko is a normal person. He goes to school, he lives in Tokyo. He's popular, and whatnot. He seems happy, right? Wrong. His parents have long yet split up, leaving him dark and emotional on the inside. He doesn't trust too many people. One night, his family is robbed, and he is shot, leaving him dead. He wakes up in a strange trance-like land. He sets out to find out who killed him, and to get back to his world, called the Dermus Land (earth).

Well, it's an idea...feel free to elaborate and throw out ideas. I might make a rp site sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Maddie

Maddie

クリムゾンは、トレース! Empty
PostSubject: Re: クリムゾンは、トレース!   クリムゾンは、トレース! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm

My idea FTW!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

クリムゾンは、トレース! Empty
PostSubject: Re: クリムゾンは、トレース!   クリムゾンは、トレース! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Not really. xD You told me that he dies.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

クリムゾンは、トレース! Empty
PostSubject: Re: クリムゾンは、トレース!   クリムゾンは、トレース! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

クリムゾンは、トレース!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Roleplay :: Community :: Chatting-
Jump to: