Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Admin

Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum   Rules of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

``The Rules

Out of Character

1. Be active. Please try to come on a few times a week. What fun is role-playing if other members aren't here to role-play with you?

2. Be courteous. If you're going to do or say something, ask yourself if you'd want somebody to do that to you. Please be respectful of other members in the C-Box, in PMs, and anywhere else. This means no racist/sexist/any other -ist comments. This also means using clean language in order to avoid offending some members.

In Character
1. Only five characters per account. Simple as that.

2. If possible, have a picture of your character either in your avatar or your signature. Preferrably both. This helps with RPing, so other members can describe your character.

3. No godmodding. I mean, do I even need to explain? Just keep your character's abilities withing limits, and remember that nobody is the best at everything. Make sure you have weaknesses!

4. No power-playing. You control only yourself. If you jump in and take over another person's character, make sure you have permission. Use NPCs-Not Played Characters-if you need extra people in your post.

5. You can only be in one place at once, with one character. If you want to post in a different thread, you need to end the thread you're already in first. The exceptions to this rule are important events. This may mean a certain thread for festivals and such. Remember, your character(s) can only be in one place at once. I will let you know which threads are okay to post in while breaking this rule.

6. If your character is in a thread and they go to a different place, end that thread and start a new one in the correct board. This makes it less confusing if somebody wants to join the post, because they already know where it's taking place.

7. We know from time to time that your character slots fill up and you grow tired of some of your characters. That said, everyone should know by now you can either adopt out, or just kill them off. Well, personally, I'm kind of tired of wondering what's happened to all these people that keep dropping off the face of the earth. From now on, if you plan on killing your character off, I want an explanation. It can either be a brief explanation you add on to the end of your bio, or a full on thread.

Code:
[b]Cause of Leave[/b]: A brief explanation of your character's cause of death/disappearance, or a link back to a thread of said cause.

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com

Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Roleplay :: Community :: Rules-
Jump to: