Fullmetal Roleplay
Oh no, it seems like you're not logged in. If you are already registered with us, then log in and join the adventures happening now. If not, then we hope you decide to sign-up!
Fullmetal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a character into the Fullmetal Alchemist universe, and explore what it means to truly be a philosopher.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mell Character!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 pm

General Information

Name: Mell Water, Fullice Alchemist

Personality: She is really kind with almost everyone. She likes a lot of thing, rarely hate thing. She is sweet, but she can be really mean and Dangereous.

Appearance: Mell Character!! Orange10

Battle/Skill Information

Weapons:no.

Skills:She use alchemy, precisely. So that's most of it.

Items: well, a little bag with money in it

History & RP Sample

History:Mell was bornt in a family that already had two boys who were twin. One day, there parents died of a mysterial virus. They 3 of them survived it. Mell was really young, then. Her brothers wanted her to have parents. Mell wanted to see them again too. Mell's brother decided to do human transmutation. Of course, mell was there when they did it. Unfortunately, Fye, one of the twin lost his life. Yui and mell got automail. Yui wanted to bring his twin back to life, but it failed.Since then, Yui joined the army, doing experience and making weapons and a lot of things. He didn't wanted Mell to work, but she had to much talent for alchemy. She joined the army easily. Now, the 2 of them are well known alchemist

RP Sample:I woke up, after I remembered our "fight" against Envy, and realized it was really daytime. People were coming, and I think we were in the way " How about we move place?" I asked him, with a smile. People looked at us, some were greeting us. I greeted them back. " Like, it would be a good idea, I guess" I said, laughing and getting up. I gave him my hand, to help him getting up. I look around, making sure there was no ennemies, no anything. Just, I was still a bit tired and hungry, so I wouldn't be useful right now.

Last edited by Mell on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Name: Alphonse Elric
Age/birthday: can't find it..
Parents: Trisha Elric, Van Hohenheim
What are you:(Alchemist, Automailist, etc.) Alchemist
Alchemy?:
Nickname(If your an alchemist): I don't know if he have one...
Automail(If you have any): well, he is a armor... does it count?
Physical appearance: Alphonse was in an armor after he and edward tried human transmutation. now, he is back to his old body. Golden eyes, golden hair..
Personality: He is gentle and kind with almost everyone.
Pets: a cat <3
Weapons: Alchemy..
Talents: I don't know..
Other: He is Edward Elric younger brother!

Adam, if you have any more info for me, tell me please! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Admin

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Haha, hm...it looks great! If I think of anything I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

ok, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 am

Name: Yui Water
Age/birthday: 17, 1 of april
Parents: Unknown
What are you:(Alchemist, Automailist, etc.) Alchemist
Alchemy?: Ice
Nickname(If your an alchemist): Ice maker
Automail(If you have any): Yep, left leg
Physical appearance: ( on the pic, it's him kid, with his twin )
Personality: He is always all kind and gentle, doesn't like battle but it's to hide his sadness.
Pets: nah
Weapons:alchemy
Talents: He is good at cooking
Other: He is Mell older brother, and he has a twin, who died while they tried human transmutation.

Mell Character!! 1830_render_coloyuifye
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 am

General Information

Name: Axelle Shiny.

Personality: Axelle is a kind girl, but she is reserved. She doesn't like speaking to other people,

Appearance:
Mell Character!! 12372410

Battle/Skill Information

Weapons: She wear a Katana everyday. In case she can't use her alchemy.

Skills: She use alchemy, of course. But she is not a state, just an alchemist. She use the element, usually. People call her Elemental, when they don't know her name. And she know how to use a katana. She is dangereous when it comes to that!

Items: Her katana, a jacket, and some little knife.

History & RP Sample

History: Axelle was borned in the desert. She was loved by her mother, and her father was part of the military. But, when she start using alchemy and doing some in front of her parents, she was abandonned. They let her in the desert, with no one, not even some water. She start walking toward the north and found a village. There, they helped her right away. They gave her water, and food. But, after that, they called the military. A guy took her to central, where they questioned her. She explained a little everything happened. But she didn't said her father was in the military. and her father said nothing when he learned she was here. Her mother was gone to somehwere else. So she raised herself, and never joined the military, same they asked her to pass the state exam. She wasn't that good.

RP Sample: ( this is an example with another one of my character) I woke up, after I remembered our "fight" against Envy, and realized it was really daytime. People were coming, and I think we were in the way " How about we move place?" I asked him, with a smile. People looked at us, some were greeting us. I greeted them back. " Like, it would be a good idea, I guess" I said, laughing and getting up. I gave him my hand, to help him getting up. I look around, making sure there was no ennemies, no anything. Just, I was still a bit tired and hungry, so I wouldn't be useful right now.
Back to top Go down
Mell

Mell

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Santo from the Desert

Name: Santo

Personality: Santo is Really kind, nice, generous but he is really reserved. He never shows his emotion to anyone, well, not the negative one. He never knew what was love, never found his soul sister. His big weakness is his kindness. He can't kill someone. He prefers to heal them by making medical plant grow faster with his alchemy.

Appearance: Santo has black, wavy hair. they are short. His eyes are as dark as his hair, but he is white as snow. He is tall,thin and not really imposant. He's more like a teddy bear than a real one.

Weapons: He uses a sword http://blog.calimacil.ca//wp-content/uploads/2009/03/battle_ready_sword.jpg

Skills: He do know alchemy. He is good at alchemy and swords ight, but he prefer not fighting anyone at all. He hate fighting or killing people

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mell Character!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mell Character!!   Mell Character!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mell Character!!
Page 1 of 1